Epic Penny products are made using only the best materials and components that have been sourced from around North America.
- The designer cottons that are selected for inclusion in every Epic Penny collection are from indie design houses and each print is only available in limited edition.
- Cottons have been reinforced with sturdy interfacing to increase the durability of the product and ensure a longer life of the product.
- Depending on the product, I utilize either stainless steel, chrome plated, or nickel plated hardware.
- For the leash collection, the stainless steel snap hooks are quite heavy and have been factory tested to achieve 280 lbs of pressure.
- The chrome and nickel plated snap hooks are extremely high quality but are lighter weight for use with toy to small breed dogs.
- In the collar collection, I utilize welded stainless steel D-Rings for sizes Medium through to XLarge.
- The D-Rings and tri-glides utilized for collars sized XSmall and Small are die cast chrome or nickel plated.
- All buckles for all collars in the collection are sturdy and attractive aluminum and are appropriate for all breeds.
- For 1" width leashes and collars sized Medium to XLarge, I utilize animal grade 1.7mm thick polypropylene webbing.
- Webbing used for collars sized XSmall and Small and leashes sized 5/8" and 3/4" in width is 1.2mm thick and appropriate for toy to small breed dogs.
- All connection points have been sewn over a minimum of 6 times to ensure maximum safety and longevity of your Epic Penny product.
Last but not least, each Epic Penny item has been handmade, meaning careful care and attention has been invested into each piece.
I stand behind all the products I produce. I trust these products on my pets, which means you can certainly trust them on yours.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding anything in the Epic Penny line of products, please visit the FAQ page.
If you are not completely happy with your purchase, no worries!
I stand 100% behind all Epic Penny products and if you are for any reason unhappy with what you have received, I will accept your return up to 30 days after purchase. Visit the returns, refunds, and exchange policy page for information on how to proceed.
And of course, if you have any questions that haven't been answered here, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.